Accelerate your portfolio upside and reduce your risk. Now.
You’re making bets – On companies, on founders, on timing, on sales growth and customer acquisition, and that the founding team will take a business from idea to creating that next ‘must have’ category.
We lower your risk by reducing the odds of failure – By increasing sales velocity, improving customer success, shortening sales cycles, and reducing mistakes.
How we do it – We believe that founders need to sell. They need to learn the industry, understand the sales process (and value propositions, customer objections, discovery and qualifying), and develop the customer relationships that drive the business forward.
But most technical founders can’t do it on their own. They need sales coaching, training, encouragement, and oversight to become effective sales leaders.
How we reduce the risk of failure – We know how to sell. More importantly, we make technical founders sales effective. We’re your ‘guy on the inside’, coaching the executive team through our proven approach and program that:
- enables early-stage startups to acquire the right customers faster,
- makes those customers successful and referenceable, and
- positions the company for the right sales resources at the right time.
The specifics – An intensive three-month cohort-based sales development and execution program that includes:
- One-on-one sales coaching and oversight
- Cohort limited to five companies
- Individual weekly sales pipeline review sessions to ensure momentum, accountability
- Personalized training specific to the founder(s)
- On-call for sales issues (e.g. presentation prep, strategy discussions, sales call prep/review, opportunity progression/management, customer negotiations, etc.)
- Regular cohort training/collaboration sessions
- Full access to the FounderSales resource library and Sales Toolkit
- 100% performance-based investment
- No upfront cost
- Fee based on % of new sales generated (or other mutually agreeable metric)
The result – Faster sales, better customers, more revenue. And less risk.
To learn more, email email@example.com
or schedule a conversation below.